Don’t miss out on the $387.7 billion global marketplace market –
It’s just too big to ignore.
Amazon, eBay and other Marketplaces offer exposure to huge audiences but negotiating the sometimes treacherous waters of the marketplaces can be a challenge and sometimes a profit drainer. Many Brands came late to the party. We help you take control of your Brands on Amazon and the other marketplaces without the expensive learning curve. Members of the BrandNexity Marketplace team have sold on the Marketplaces from the very beginning, selling hundreds of millions of dollars of goods. We know what it takes and bring our years of experience to you.
BrandNexity MarketPlaces Management
Experience: Amazon, eBay, and other Marketplaces offer exposure to huge audiences. Over time, the many fees associated with them have left retailers struggling to make profits, or with cash flow issues with inventory amassing storage or return fees. Many Brands have been late to the party and this has lead to poor showcasing of products and many instances of pricing violations by their retailers. Manufacturers and distributors, with their higher margins, are deciding to enter the marketplaces and need to take ownership of their Brands and create the data necessary to be effective players, understanding the complex rules which their retailers have learned over many years.
Amazon, in particular, is too large to ignore, especially for emerging brands looking to gain market share. New sales, regardless of channel, can lead to loyal customers, social shares, and brand awareness. An added plus to Marketplace participation is that it can be the first step into D2C eCommerce as well as forcing companies to adopt best practices for structured data.
Members of the BrandNexity Marketplace team have sold on the Marketplaces from the very beginning, selling hundreds of millions of dollars of goods. We know what it takes and we bring years of experience to our clients.
- Gain control by Registering Brands on Amazon
- Bring data into compliance with Amazon requirements
- Assess Status of current Amazon Listings
- Fix Broken, Incomplete Amazon Listings and create optimized Amazon pages
- Encourage Brands to be the first to Publish on Amazon each Season
- Suggest an Amazon Selling Policy for the Brand retailers
- Establish a MAP Monitoring Service for Price Protected Items
- Monitor Feedback & Integrity of Amazon Listings
eBay & Other Marketplaces:
- Amazon top 20 in the Equestrian space
- Amazon top 5,000 across millions of Amazon Market Sellers
- Recognized as marketplace experts by FeedVisor
- eBay top 100 Seller
“BrandNexity – we help companies enter into and optimize their performance on the behemoth Amazon & other significant Marketplaces.”